Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
Factors that affect the cost of duct repairs:
- The severity of needed repairs: Some repairs are limited to small areas and will take less time to repair. However, if your ducts are severely damaged, you may need to have your ductwork replaced entirely. For example, severe damage can occur when ducts have wholly collapsed from old age, there’s a buildup of toxic mold colonies, or there’s an irreparable stench from a dead animal that took shelter in your ducts. Before your duct repair service, one of our technicians will perform a thorough inspection to assess the scope of any necessary repairs and then provide repair options that work within your budget. We also have financing options available.
- Accessibility: If your ducts are difficult to access (e.g., a tight crawl space), it will take longer for your technician to perform repairs. In this case, the extra labor time will add to your repair work costs.
- Structural modifications: Quality ductwork installations should last you around 25 or so years. However, if your home is on the older side and needs extensive duct repairs and/or replacements, your home may need structural modifications to accommodate the new ductwork. If this is the case, rest assured that your technician will inform you upfront about any additional costs.
- Materials: Most air ducts consist of galvanized steel or heavy aluminum. Some also include fiberglass linings for added insulation. Depending on the type of ductwork you have installed, you may need to pay for more expensive materials to complete your repairs.
If you experience any of the below symptoms, you probably need a duct repair:
- You have higher than normal utility bills
- You notice that it’s taking longer to heat or cool your home
- You hear whistling noises coming from your air ducts
- You smell a strange onset of mold or mildew in your home
- You see an unusual buildup of dust around your air vents
Want a Free Quote on the Cost to Repair Your Ducts?
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.