Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
At Reliable Air, we believe that inspecting your mini-split system to ensure it’s healthy shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer fair, affordable prices for our tune-up service.
Our 16-point ductless AC tune-up comes with a full visual inspection of the system’s wiring and individual components. Once the tune-up is completed, our HVAC technicians will provide you with a full breakdown of findings and professional recommendations for future improvements.
During the tune-up, our technicians will always complete the following items:
- Check thermostat operation
- Check filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect disconnect
- Inspect fuses
- Inspect wiring
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect contractors, relays and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (if needed)
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
*Inspections for other types of systems will vary. No clearing of the drain, No washing the condensers.
You might be wondering when you should have your ductless AC inspected. In general, if you’re experiencing the below signs, you should go ahead and book a tune-up:
- Your ductless AC is taking a long time to cool your home
- It’s been more than a year since your last service
- Your energy bills are higher than normal despite consistent usage
Want to Make Inspections Easier to Schedule?
Want to automate needing to remember to schedule yearly ductless AC inspections? Enroll in our VIP Maintenance Plan to make service easier for you.
When you enroll, we’ll call you when it’s time to book your appointment. So, you’ll never worry about forgetting to book a tune-up again!
On top of easier scheduling, VIP plan members also save money in the long run with:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority Customer Status, so you can jump in line ahead of non-priority members if you need a repair
- Inflation protection
- A transferable agreement (if you move or sell your home)
Cost: $249 per year for the first system, $229 for any additional systems
Why Enroll in a Plan?
When you invest in our annual maintenance plan, you benefit from:
- Peace of mind that we’ll inspect for any issues during our 16-point inspection of the system, wiring and individual components before they lead to major repairs and/or breakdowns.
- A longer-lasting system and lower bills due to our ability to catch performance issues with your ductless AC system and, once those issues are addressed, helping you to reduce your energy bills by 5-40%.
- Saving money on ductless AC repairs and replacements because annual professional inspection can help to keep your manufacturer’s warranty valid.
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.