Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
The cost of pipe leak repairs typically varies on a few key factors, including:
- Location of the leak: If your pipe is located in a hard-to-reach area, such as beneath a concrete slab or behind a wall, the cost to repair will probably be higher. This is due to the increased time and labor
- Pipe material: The type of pipe that needs repair will also impact the cost. For example, repairing a copper pipe may be more expensive than repairing a PVC one, due to copper being a more expensive piping material.
- Extent of damage: Minor leaks can easily be repaired through simple patching techniques, but if the damage is more severe you may need a pipe replacement, which can increase the total cost.
- The plumber you hire: Plumbing contractors charge different rates depending on their skill level and labor guarantees. At Reliable Air, you can trust that our plumbers provide top-notch quality workmanship backed by strong labor warranties.
If you suspect that you have a pipe leak, it's important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage and potential health hazards. Some common signs of a
pipe leak include:
- Water stains: Do you have yellow or brown stains on walls, ceilings, or floors? This could indicate that water is leaking from a pipe.
- Musty odors: Smell anything musty in a specific area of your home? This could reveal a leak, especially if accompanied by dampness or mold.
- Decreased water pressure: If you notice a significant decrease in water pressure in your faucets or shower heads, it may be due to a leak in the water supply pipes.
- Increased water bills: Have your water bills suddenly gone up, without any explanation? You could have a leak in your water supply lines.
- Unusual noises: If you hear hissing or dripping noises coming from your pipes, it may be a sign of a leak.
- Wet spots: Are there any visible wet spots or puddles of water on the floor, especially near pipes or appliances that use water? This is a tell-tale sign of a pipe leak.
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.