Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
The Cost of a Furnace Repair in San Marcos, TX
Factors that affect the cost to repair a furnace:
- The service call charge: Most contractors charge a service fee to visit your home and diagnose the problem with your furnace. This fee ranges from $50 to $200.
- What’s wrong with the furnace: Not all furnace repairs are equal—some require expensive replacement parts and more labor time, making them more expensive.
- Your furnace warranty: If your furnace is covered under warranty, you may not have to pay as much for your furnace repair.
Common Heat Pump Repairs
- Replacing defective blower motor: $450 to $1,200+
- Replacing bad control board: $300 to $400+
- Repairing faulty ignitions: $100 to $300+
- Fixing broken flame sensors: $100 to $250+
- Repairing/replacing heat exchanger: $100 to $300+ for repairs, $1,200+ for full replacement
You can learn more about the cost to repair a furnace by reading our article, “How Much Does a Furnace Repair Cost in San Marcos?”
Want an Accurate Repair Cost?
We can come to your home and find the problem for $99*.
*Diagnosis fee applies only to normal business hours (Monday–Friday: 7am–5pm). Diagnosis fee increases to $119 after normal business hours.
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.
How Our Process Works
1. Schedule Your Repair - We make it easy for you to schedule your duct repair service.
Just give us a ring at (512) 580-8837 or use our online appointment scheduler. We
offer 2-hour scheduling windows. We will send you a confirmation, so you’ll know
when we’re arriving.
2. Notify You Before We Arrive - Your service technician will call you when they’re 30 minutes out. This way, you won’t have to wait around, wondering when they’ll get there.
3. Give You a Price - Prior to your service, your technician will inspect the areas that need repairing. They’ll also provide you with upfront and transparent pricing, so you never have to worry about receiving a surprise bill.
4. Complete Our Work - Once you’ve signed off on the quote, your technician will get straight to work. They’ll also let you know how long the service will take, so you can have peace of mind about how long they’ll be working in your home.
5. Make Sure You're Happy - No matter the job, each member of our team values efficiency and a job done right. To ensure that we lived up to your expectations, we’ll request feedback on our performance after the job is complete. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee— and we mean it.