Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
At Reliable Air, we believe that repairing your water heater shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer fair, affordable prices for our repair services.
Factors that affect the cost of water heater repairs:
- Age of the water heater: The age of the water heater can significantly impact the cost of the repair. Older water heaters may require more extensive repairs, and replacement parts may be harder to find, resulting in higher costs.
- Gas versus electric models: Generally, gas water heaters tend to be more expensive to repair than electric water heaters. This is because gas water heaters are more complex and require specialized training to repair, as they involve gas lines, combustion chambers, and other components that require more expertise to fix. Additionally, gas water heater parts can be more expensive to replace than the heating elements and thermostats found in electric water heaters.
- The type of repair: Minor repairs such as replacing a thermostat or valve are generally less expensive than major repairs like replacing a heating element or fixing a leak. Leaks are particularly difficult to repair, and depending on the severity of the hole or tear, you may end up needing a tank replacement. At Reliable Air, we perform thorough evaluations to identify problems and determine necessary repairs. Then, we’ll present solutions that align with your budget needs.
Unsure if you need a tank water heater repair? Look for the following signs:
- No hot water at all
- Uneven water temperatures
- Lack of steady water flow
- Water is rusty or muddy in appearance
- Water is leaking from the appliance
- You notice strange odors, such as a rotten egg smell
- You have exceedingly high energy bills
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.