Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
Factors that affect the cost of air purifier installations:
- Type of air purifier: The cost factor that will most impact your cost of installation is the type of air purifier you choose to install. Electrostatic air cleaners and UV lights tend to be the most affordable air purifiers to install. On the other end of the price spectrum, ionic air purifiers and HEPA air filters tend to be the most expensive to install. However, the best air purifier type to install in your home isn't necessarily the most expensive type. The best air purifier type for your home depends on the next cost factor.
- Type of contaminants you want to remove from the air: Different types of air purifiers are best at removing certain types of contaminants. For example, electrostatic air cleaners are best at removing particles like dust, pet dander and hair. Ionic air purifiers and UV Light air purifiers are best at cleaning out biological contaminants like bacteria, mold, pollen and viruses. Meanwhile, HEPA air filters are great for removing microscopic particulate matter. And activated carbon air filters are best if your aim is to remove gases and odors. If you choose to work with us, Reliable Air air quality experts can help you decide on the best air purifier type for your indoor air quality goals and budget.
- Electrical upgrades: An air quality expert might need to install an additional outlet in order to power your air purifier. The cost to add an outlet will add to your installation costs.
- Ductwork repairs: Most air purifier systems are designed to be installed into your existing HVAC system. However, if your ductwork has leaks or is not properly sized for your home, your purified air will escape before it gets the chance to circulate throughout your home. To properly reap the benefits of an air purifier installation, your air quality expert might recommend that you seal or replace your ductwork before installing an air purifier. The cost to seal or replace your ductwork will add to your installation costs.
You might benefit from an air purifier if:
- People in your household have respiratory conditions (e.g. allergies, aggravated coughing or asthma)
- You smell a musty odor, tobacco smoke, cooking odors or highway pollution in your home
- People in your household have issues sleeping at night
- Your home feels dustier than normal
- You live in a wildfire-prone area
Want a Precise Quote on an Air Purifier Installation?
We'll do a preliminary inspection and give you a quote on the cost to install your air purifier for free.
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.