Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
Factors that affect the cost of duct cleaning:
- The number of return drops: The more return drops you have, the higher the cost of the duct cleaning will be. A return drop is part of your home's ductwork. It guides air from your home to your HVAC system, where the air will be heated/cooled. The air that passes through the return drop usually carries a lot of dust, which means the return drop itself can get really dirty.
- The number of HVAC units you have: If you have more than one HVAC system, then duct cleaning will be more expensive because you will have more ductwork that needs cleaning.
- The nature of the contaminants: If your ducts have contaminants like mold or pests, then the cost of duct cleaning will be greater.
According to the EPA, you may need duct cleaning if...
- You see visible mold growth in your ducts
- You notice signs of rodents or insect infestation in your ductwork
- You see dust coming out of your supply vents
Want a Quote on the Cost to Clean Your Ducts?
We can do a preliminary inspection and give you a quote on the cost to clean your ducts for $69*.
*Applies only to normal business hours (Monday–Friday: 7am–5pm). Diagnosis fee increases to $89 after normal business hours.
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.