Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
At Reliable Air, we believe that keeping your HVAC system healthy and efficient shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. That's why we offer fair, affordable prices for furnace, heat pump and AC tune-ups.
Our 16-point HVAC tune-ups come with a full inspection of your furnace, heat pump or AC system's wiring and individual components. At the end of the inspection, our tech will provide a full breakdown of findings and make recommendations for system improvements. During the tune-up, our technicians will always complete the following items:
16 Point Standard Tune-Up
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect disconnect
- Inspect fuses
- Inspect wiring
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contractors, relays and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (if needed)
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Run and test system
*Inspections for other types of systems will vary. No clearing of the drain, No washing the condensers.
When you invest in annual tune-ups, you benefit from:
- Lower monthly utility bills. Heating and cooling tune-ups keep your systems more efficient, which lowers the amount of energy they need to run and reduces your energy costs.
- Higher comfort levels. When your HVAC system is properly maintained, it can more precisely hit any temperature you want as well as provide proper dehumidification in the summer.
- Increased system lifespan. Systems that are annually maintained typically live longer than those that are neglected.
- Lowered risk of repairs/breakdowns. During a tune-up, we'll identify and fix small issues before they lead to major repairs and/or breakdowns
- Keeping your manufacturer's warranty valid. Most manufacturers will automatically void your warranty if you can't prove that you've had your system regularly maintained by a professional.
Want to Put Your HVAC Maintenance on Autopilot?
Having to buy one-off HVAC tune-ups throughout the year is a lot to remember. Let our VIP Maintenance Plan make it easier on you.
When you become a VIP member, we'll call you when it's time to schedule your heating or cooling tune-up. So you'll never worry about forgetting to book a tune-up again!
On top of this benefit, VIP members also receive:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority Customer Status, so you can jump in line ahead of non-priority members
- Inflation protection
- A transferrable agreement (if you move or sell your home)
Cost: $249 per year 1 system, $229 any additional systems
They were able to diagnose the root cause and fix an issue that had been a nagging problem ever since the HVAC was installed by another company. 3 years of frustration cured in under an hour!Chance S.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.
As a contractor myself, I’ve worked with Reliable on several projects in the past. Knowing their quality of work, when I needed work on my own home I knew who to call. Arrived on schedule. Diagnosed to problem and fixed it quickly. Travis was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.James B.
Andy was extremely polite, helpful, and transparent. Reliable Air was able to accommodate my crazy work schedule to service my a/c unit. I am super grateful.Jennifer S.
When I called to request service they were able to send someone out that same day. When Edgar arrived he was polite and courteous. He explained what he was going to complete the diagnostics first. He then explained what needed to be done and made sure I understood. It was very appreciated that he gave me time to decide on my repair because it was going to cost a bit of money. He finished quickly and explained the invoice. Great job!Esther T.
Joseph was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. He knew exactly what needed to be fixed and he was right on it. I thank you all for the quick, fast and in a hurry respond you did for my family and I. Especially during this freezing weather. Thank you Joseph for being so kind and understanding. I will use you guys again in the near future!Anna A.
Reliable Air off always does an excellent job of kit cleaning and servicing my air conditioner and heater. I always call them. They will mail you a reminder that it’s time to have it done again and that is very helpful.Connie D.
Our family has been a customer of Reliable Air for a number of years. Our service tech today was Edgar A. he was prompt and very polite. Edgar explained in detail what he would be doing, along with the issue he found in terms that any home owner would understand. I highly recommend their service. Great job Edgar!Steve S.