Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get service at a time that's convenient for you.
Since we constantly train our employees, you can be 100% confident that your job will be done right—the first time.
The following factors determine the cost of installing a tank water heater:
- Type and model of water heater: The most important factor when determining the price of a water heater installation is the water heater model itself. Tank water heater models vary across the board in price due to their heating efficiency, heating components (including electric, propane, and natural gas), and other factors.
- Size of water heater: Tank water heaters come in a variety of gallon sizes. Sizing a water heater is important because it ensures enough capacity during peak use times (when the whole family is getting ready for the day, for example). Larger gallon sizes have higher costs associated with them.
- Modifications to plumbing & permits: Sometimes when we're replacing a water heater, we come across other challenges that need to be resolved first. For example, we may modify an exhaust pipe, replace a valve, or install a new water collection pan or water alarm. Regardless of what you need, we can help you get it done.
Want an Accurate Install Price?
Contact us for an in-home estimate (it's free).
- Reliable people—Our water heater replacement specialists are licensed, insured, and trained to install most tank water heater models.
- Reliable financing— High credit score? Low credit score? We can help people with either!
- Reliable relationships—Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
Geoff came to fix our toilet that's been acting up for a couple of weeks now. He did a great job and was very professional. He was very kind and helpful. Thanks again for the great service!Michelle M.
I am very happy with the professional informative technicians and office people at Reliable Air. I HIGHLY recommend this San Marcos company who now does plumbing. Today they installed my new water softener and I am very happy with their service. Thank You Geoff and Cheryl!!Lisa R.